IDE ELECTRIC S.L. (hereinafter IDE) considers the protection of the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of its Users, collected through any system which permits the transfer of data to be a basic objective. IDE also declares its undertaking to comply with the regulations on personal data protection: General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), and all other applicable laws and provisions on the treatment of personal data.
1. Data controller
IDE, company founded in Spain, with registered address at C/ Leonardo da Vinci, 2, Polígono Industrial Los Huertos, 50800 Zuera, Zaragoza, and TIN B-50180397, is the owner of the files in which Personal Data are included and is responsible for their processing.
IDE guarantees the technical and organisational measures required for the security and integrity of the personal data that the file contains, preventing their alternation, loss and unauthorised access, bearing in mind the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, either from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
3. Purpose for which data are processed
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data at IDE is:
- The maintenance of the contractual relationship between the data subject and IDE.
- To execute, maintain and manage any type of relation which may exist between IDE and the Data Subject: commercial, administrative, accounting, labour, marketing, human resources, training and any other provision of services requested by the data subject from IDE.
- The sending of technical, operational, publicity and promotional information regarding the products provided by IDE, provided the User has given their consent, or there is a prior contractual/commercial relation existing with the legal person or the professional, and it concerns the sending of commercial information about similar products or services to those which were initially the subject of the contract with the customer (Article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
In no event will the data be used for purposes other than those for which they have been collected.
4. Duty to inform and obtain the consent of the person concerned
When the User is asked to provide data via the Web, these will be incorporated into the processing system which is the responsibility of IDE. The data will be processed in accordance with the legal basis and purpose as established in the clause attached to each form existing for this purpose, and with the appropriate degree of protection, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, adopting the necessary security measures to guarantee its confidentiality, integrity and availability and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment by third parties.
In this respect, the sections of the Webpage where we collect personal data and the purpose of their collection are as follows:
- Professional contact: to contact you and deal with your application.
- Incident management in the customer area: to deal with your request for incident management and to contact you in order to resolve the incident.
- To submit your CV: receipt of applications for the management of the selection processes.
In all cases, the legitimacy of the data processing is based on the consent of the interested party when they send their data after accepting the established conditions and ticking the corresponding boxes.
The data will be conserved as long as its removal is not requested or while there a commercial relation exists or for the years required to comply with legal obligations. In the case of job applicants, the data will be kept for two calendar years.
If your consent has been requested for any of the treatments we are going to carry out (for example sending information) we advise you that the data can be removed at any moment.
5. Data transfer
IDE will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except when said disclosure has the purpose of fulfilling the objectives directly related to the legitimate functions of the assigner and assignee or the Data Subject has granted his/her consent for this purpose or when the transfer is authorised by Law.
6. Rights of the data subject
The User may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, objection, portability, deletion and limitation, or withdraw their consent, by contacting IDE - C/ Leonardo da Vinci, 2 - Polígono Industrial Los Huertos - 50800 Zuera - Zaragoza (Spain).
Similarly, the User may present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency should they consider that their data have not been processed correctly.
All matters that are not expressly indicated in this document, all the relations maintained with the Users of this Internet Portal, the origin of which is the use made by the User of the same, will be governed by the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), and all other applicable national, community or international laws and provisions on the treatment of personal data.