IDE’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy is applicable to all the workers within their facilities.
The company assumes the following commitments:
- To develop its activities while considering personal health and safety as essential values.
- To obtain a safe work environment, eliminating occupational risks and controlling and/or minimising those risks which cannot be eliminated.
- To ensure that the activities carried out by the company comply with the applicable legislation on occupational health and safety, and with other additional requirements assumed as their own.
- To advance in the continuous improvement of the management of occupational health and safety, and the prevention of damage to and loss of health.
- To inform and train employees about the risks inherent to their work and about the measures to adopt for the correct prevention of these risks, to permit the development of the Prevention Policy.
- To allocate the necessary resources and adequately plan the use of the same in order to meet the objectives defined.
IDE undertakes to guarantee the maintenance of the Occupational Risk Prevention Policy, and to make it available to the employees and interested parties, and to regularly review the policy in order to adapt and modify it as required thereby providing the framework for establishing and revising the objectives and goals indicated with respect to health and safety.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy - IDE.pdf