The IDE Laboratory Quality Policy is the responsibility of each and every member of the laboratory.
It is based on compliance of the following principles:
- Compliance with the reference standard UNE EN ISO/IEC 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- Work on the development of new test methods and the continuous improvement of techniques already in place.
- Effectively control all the processes, with special emphasis on relations with customers, giving priority to the guarantee of confidentiality, satisfaction and the management of complaints and claims.
- Guarantee the availability of highly qualified personnel for the performance of the duties assigned and improve the technical competence of the same through training.
- Guarantee the means, equipment and installations necessary for the laboratory personnel to carry out their work in adequate conditions.
- Always act with responsibility and transparency, guaranteeing impartiality, confidentiality and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements.
- Maintain control and evaluation mechanisms which permit the identification of areas for improvement in the development of the activities performed.
The Management of IDE is supported by its organisation, to which it conveys this Policy, ensuring that it assumes the quality of its work and identifies with the company image, making sure that the staff are aware of the importance of their activities and their contribution to the achievement of the objectives of the Quality Management System.
Política de Calidad del Laboratorio - IDE-EN.pdf